From here, you are able to browse and download the latest reports, presentations and publications from across our network activities
Here you’ll find links to external sources that provide further information relevant to the work of our centres, and our ambition to drive safe and effective delivery of advanced therapies in the UK.
- Advanced Therapies Apprenticeship CommunityThe Advanced Therapies Apprenticeships are a series of programmes designed specifically to train and upskill individuals to develop, manufacture and deliver cell and gene therapies at scale
- UK Stem Cell Toolkit – GlossaryA useful bank of acronyms, definitions and terms used when talking about advanced therapies
- Innovate UKFor more details about Innovate UK, the UK's innovation agency
- NHS Health Research AuthorityFurther information on regulatory and governance requirements is available
- UK Government ATMP regulation and licensingHow to get a marketing authorisation for an ATMP so it can be sold and supplied in the UK and Europe.
- European Medicines Agency ATMP legal frameworkThe legal framework, guidance and legislation for ATMPs in the EU