Three centres: One network
At sites across the UK, the NHS and industry are working to provide ready to use systems and solutions to accelerate adoption of advanced therapies
- Midlands – Wales
- Northern Alliance
Coordinated by Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
iMATCH is a Manchester based consortium focused on the scale-up of activity in ATMPs. We aim to improve patient access to ATMPs whilst ensuring safe and efficient delivery.
- To maximise access of ATMP to patients through integration of sample collection
- To develop electronic sample traceability and tracking systems through novel digital solutions
- To develop innovative systems of clinical data capture for ATMPs
- To ensure safe delivery of ATMPs through education, communication and dissemination
The Midlands and Wales Advanced Therapy Treatment Centre (MW-ATTC) consists of a large regional network with the necessary commercial and NHS infrastructure required to facilitate the delivery of advanced therapy treatments to patients.
- Programme Management
- Clinical Delivery
- Economic Evaluation
The Northern Alliance Advanced Therapies Treatment Centre (NAATTC), formally established in March 2018, is a consortium of twenty industry, NHS and academic organisations led by Newcastle Hospitals and SNBTS.
- Identify all areas for improvement through gap analysis
- Design, devise and implement solutions in these areas
- Ensure that solutions are integrated across the clinical delivery pathway
- Roll out and disseminate best practice regionally and nationally.