Do you want to know more about cell and gene therapies (also known as advanced therapies)?
This series of webinars will cover many aspects of cell and gene therapies, from the basics providing an introduction to how this new technology can modify diseases though to a more in-depth look into operational aspects of delivering advanced therapies within the hospital environment. The sessions are delivered as a collaboration between London Advanced Therapies and the ATTC network, as a part of our activities to develop the UK workforce.
This series of webinars is free to access, and available to view anytime.
The target audience for these sessions are all healthcare professionals, but the lectures will also be of interest to anyone involved in cell and gene therapies.
Past webinars, follow the link to view the webinars on demand
- Introduction to ATMP manufacturing, 4pm, 10th December, Ivan Wall (Professor of Regenerative Medicine, Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing, Aston University)
- Guide to gene therapy, Uta Griesenbach (Prof Molecular medicine, Imperial College London)
- Introduction to cell therapy, Sian Harding (Prof of Cardiac pharmacology, Imperial College London)
- What do I need to know about CAR T cancer therapies? Adam Gibb (Clinical research fellow, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust)
- Institutional readiness: governance and operational considerations for delivering ATMPs in hospitals, Anne Black (Regional QA Specialist Pharmacist, The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Trust)
- Dosing considerations for ATMPs, Amisha Desai, (Advanced Clinical Pharmacist, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust)