Do you want to know more about cell and gene therapies (also known as advanced therapies)?
This series of webinars will cover many aspects of cell and gene therapies, from the basics providing an introduction to how this new technology can modify diseases though to a more in-depth look into operational aspects of delivering advanced therapies within the hospital environment. The sessions are delivered as a collaboration between London Advanced Therapies and the ATTC network, as a part of our activities to develop the UK workforce.
This series of webinars is free to access, the talks will last approximately 20mins with time for Q&A with the speaker afterwards.
The target audience for these sessions are all healthcare professionals, but the lectures will also be of interest to anyone involved in cell and gene therapies.
The current schedule for these sessions is (please click the title of the talk to book on the session):
- What do I need to know about CAR T cancer therapies? 4pm, 20th October, Adam Gibb (Clinical research fellow, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust)
- Institutional readiness: governance and operational considerations for delivering ATMPs in hospitals, 4pm, 29th October, Anne Black (Regional QA Specialist Pharmacist, The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Trust)
- Dosing considerations for ATMPs, 4pm, 10th November, Amisha Desai, (Advanced Clinical Pharmacist, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust)
- Introduction to ATMP manufacturing, 4pm, 10th December, Ivan Wall (Professor of Regenerative Medicine, Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing, Aston University)
Past webinars, follow the link to view the webinar on demand
- Guide to gene therapy, Uta Griesenbach (Prof Molecular medicine, Imperial College London)
- Introduction to cell therapy, Sian Harding (Prof of Cardiac pharmacology, Imperial College London)
Once the webinars have run, recordings of the sessions will be made available.